ith the colors of autumn faded away, I was hungry for some color to take a few images of. As I traveled thru some ocean front backroads, to my rescue came this wonderful seascpape of a yellow Hull Kyack. It started out as a simple click, but soon I was bringing out more and more […]
by Fritzimages on November 1, 2013
was back in Hull a few days ago, with a few ideas in my head to try out. There is a somewhat ‘secret’ location to get a good peak at the Boston Skyline. I brought along my tc 1.4 and attached to the new 80-400 so I had adequate reach for the skyline shot. […]
by Fritzimages on June 24, 2013
s if on que, I had my gear set up and the weather pattern at sea level began to dramatically change. It was about 6:00pm and the sunlight that had kept the fog away finally lost its vaporizing power and the cool mist slowly rose up and crept over the island. The thermal levels of […]
by Fritzimages on June 18, 2013
ou can see where my mind is at as I head out the door for the other job. I’m glad to have the images to keep the moment alive. It still amazes me how images can zap you back to a particular moment. An image transcends time and you become a voyager reliving the sounds, […]
- Market Setup December 5, 2013
- Ed Fritz Images Gallery Website December 1, 2013
- Fritzimages 2013 Dec Blog December 1, 2013
- Review of Mavericks for Photographers November 29, 2013
- Hull Kyack November 20, 2013
- Simple Gull November 18, 2013
- Fritzimages: Hi Dennis, Yes we have traveled and trained with t...
- Dennis Murphy: Hi Ed Nice to talk to you at the class in Maine...
- Fritzimages: Thanks John, for the kind words. You do have a pho...
- Bruckman: Ed: Stunning image! Are you going to start s...
- Fritzimages: A metaphor for Life ?...
- John Bruckman: Love the tug pushing thr huge freighter!...
- aFritzBlog (644)
- FritzImages (577)
- Gear Info (57)
- ImageSoftware (51)
- MiniBlog (30)
- Resources (81)
- Supplier Reviews (21)
- Welcome (1)